Our philosophy

NHA believes all teachers are teachers of EL students and we are committed to ensuring that EL students have access to high-quality education and instruction. We believe that student learning is first and foremost an adult responsibilty. If a student has not mastered the material we have taught them, then we must adjust our instructional strategies.



Friday, April 26, 2013

Calling all Chatty Cathy's

Now if you haven't seen these handy dandy phones in use you are missing out!
These are great tools for students to practice speaking.

Let me demonstrate for you...

Get it? :)
You can speak at a whisper and have the phone magnify your voice right back up to your ear. I've seen these work well in classrooms when the teacher asks the students to revise and review their writing.

Lucky you, I have 4 of these ready to send off to the winner of this week's challenge.

In order to be considered for this amazing prize you have to email me an example of a lesson or activity that you did this year that went well.

I will randomly draw a winner and notify you. Plus I'll have a lot of great tips to share :)
Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment